Travel Permits (North London Nationals Hockey)


PrintTravel Permits


Travel Permits

Travel permits are necessary for insurance purposes for all House League and Minor Development teams for non-NLSA scheduled events.  You are required to submit a travel permit request for all exhibition games, all Alliance and non-Alliance tournaments, extra practices, fundraising and dryland or off-ice training.

These forms must be completed a minimum of seven days in advance of the scheduled date of the event.

Hockey Canada insurance is coverage for registered participants ONLY (players, coaches and bench staff) and does not cover your team events for any non-hockey related activities or at a parents home.

Travel permit links (please pick the appropriate link)

ALL Travel Permit Request
For extra practice ice you purchase and schedule, exhibition, tournaments, Fundraising, Team Building and dryland or off-ice Training. 

Detailed Travel Permit Instructions